These are some of the frequently asked questions that we receive calls or emails on:
- Can I bring my dog? Although we LOVE dogs we ask that you don't bring him/her to the festival. Thank you! (No one will be allowed into the festival with their dogs!)
- Do we accept Credit Cards? You can use a credit card to pay for store merchandise, bakery goods and buying pumpkins.
- Do we have an ATM available? Yes we do!
- What is Dusk? Dusk is the beginning of darkness in the evening. Usually between 6 and 7pm this time of the year.
- Is Friday considered part of the weekend? No it is not. Our weekends are Saturdays and Sundays only except for Columbus Day Weekend which includes that Monday.
- Can we pick our own pumpkins from a pumpkin patch? We do not have an actual pumpkin patch to pick from but we do have Zillions of already picked pumpkins for you to choose from.
- What is the age limit to pay admission? Everyone is considered a kid when you come to The Great Pumpkin Farm and are required to pay admission, however, UNDER 3 is FREE! For admission prices click HERE for current rates.
- Where are we located? We are on Main Street - Route 5, on the border of Clarence and Akron. 15 miles East of Buffalo and 40 miles West of Rochester. Just 7 miles from Transit Rd, 8 miles from exit I-90 Exit 49 and 7 miles from I-90 Exit 48a. Click HERE to get directions from your location.
- Do I have to pay admission if I am just coming to buy pumpkins or shop in the store? Our first weekend is FREE Admission but if you come on the 6 festival weekends that follow YES you would have to pay the admission - unless you come after we stop charging admission (usually between 5 and 6pm). You can come any other time during the week from 10am to Dusk to buy your pumpkins and shop in the store admission free! Sorry but we have no way of controlling it!
- Where can I get discounted tickets? Any Western New York and Rochester Wegmans have pre-sale tickets for $4. You would pay $5 at the gate.
- When is wristband day for the rides? You can buy wristbands on Monday Columbus Day for $15 (2013 price) and ride all day (11am to 6pm).
- Do we have Pony Rides here? Available during the last 6 weekends and is weather dependant. There is a charge of $5 per ride for the pony rides.
If you still have questions you can either call us at (716) 759-8483 or (716) 759-2260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or check this website for the information you need - the answers are here!